HOT SALE ♥♥♥ Barbie® Skipper™ Babysitters Inc.™ Dolls & Playset with Babysitting Skipper™ Doll, Color-Change Baby Doll, High Chair & Party-Themed Accessories
●○● Barbie Surprise Discount Store ●○●
Barbie® Skipper™ Babysitters Inc.™ dolls and playsets let kids explore their nurturing side as the babysitter. This party-themed set lets kids celebrate any occasion with cake that baby can "eat" in her high chair. Kids can use ice-cold water to see cake appear on the baby doll's face; then use warm water to clean up! A gift that opens to reveal a toy train and other party accessories encourage nurturing and storytelling. With so many pieces in this playset, there are endless babysitting adventures to imagine. Kids can collect all the Babysitters Inc.™ dolls and toys for more babysitting fun with Barbie® (each sold separately, subject to availability). Skipper™ doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Play out classic babysitting moments with this party-themed Barbie® Skipper™ Babysitters Inc.™ playset that feeds kids imaginations with Skipper™ babysitter doll, a baby doll with a color-change feature and more!
- The baby doll has a cake that she can "eat" in her high chair; kids can use ice-cold water to see pink frosting appear on the doll's face and warm water to clean it up -- repeat the wow moment over and over!
- Role-play present-opening time with a gift box that really opens to reveal a toy train inside -- it's removable for realistic gifting action!
- A heart-shaped balloon, drink cup and birthday hat add additional inspiration for storytelling, plus plug-and-play design holds them in place for playtime action and easy cleanup.
- Skipper™ babysitter doll wears a pink dress with confetti print and white kicks, and baby doll has on a removable diaper and bib.
- Young nurturers can collect the Barbie® babysitting dolls and toys to inspire imaginations and explore new possibilities because when a girl plays with Barbie®, she discovers everything she can become (each sold separately, subject to availability).